Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week Two--A good week!

Hunter and I are easing into a smooth routine. Breakfast with Handy Manny and The Imagination Movers, then playtime. On Wednesdays we go to Science Spectrum. Lunch is followed by a nice, long nap. This week, Steve joined us at Science Spectrum, which really delighted Hunter. I'm looking forward to spending the coming week with my sweet boy. Tomorrow I'm taking Hunter to pick out a new potty chair. He asked to sit on the potty this week, and has a tendency to remove his diaper and hand it me. It never hurts to start practicing! Steve and I went with the kids to Joyland Friday night. Hunter was very serious about his business there! He had lots to do! We had a terrific time. Thanks for inviting us, Kristen and Jimmy!

Hard at work




Science Spectrum





Licking the beaters (A very important job!)



Fun at Joyland!





Can you see Steve and Jimmy in the background?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey lady. . . time to update this thing again!